'Tis the season for holiday office & home parties. What to bring, what to bring?
Cocktail Cakes makes for a lovely edible centerpiece for any tabletop. The Coconut Craze would enhance your holiday dessert table by adding a festive 'snowball' look. Its original, your guests will love it & the cleanup is minimal!
Try serving Banana Flirt warm, with a scoop (or 2) of creamy butter pecan ice cream. The is the perfect addition to warming up while curling up by the fireplace. Romantic & delicious.
The options are endless! Check out the Gallery for pictures & more ideas on how to create the perfect (edible) centerpiece.
- Bundt cakes = $35 & Cupcakes = $30/dozen
- All cakes must be picked up or delivered by Saturday, December 20th.
- Orders are due by Tuesday, December 16th.
- Payment is accepted via paypal, website or Cash on Delivery.
- Cakes can be refridgerated or placed in the freezer for 1-2 weeks to maintain freshness & moisture. (*This also allows more time for marination making for a delicious aged cake!)